Screen printing is a very popular choice for logo decoration on apparel. For a minimal cost per piece, you can have
your logo looking crisp and clear on the garment of your choice, and ready to be worn by friends, family, employees,
and clients everywhere.
Our printing is better than ever before, with newly added machinery that can print directly onto screens, giving you
an extra crisp image. Every logo is printed with high quality inks that are specially mixed to match your specific design
colors. Each design is printed with an underbase, which ensures your logo is extra is extra vibrant. Once printed, your
design is curated at 320 degrees to give you the best, longest lasting print on your apparel.
TIPS FOR SCREEN PRINTING
1. Simplify Your Design: You will want your logo to be visible and straight forward. Work with our artists to make
sure your logo turns out clear and concise for maximum impact, while using the fewest colors possible. We can
print up to 7 colors, however, many company logos look great in fewer colors. Keep this in mind as fewer colors
is typically more cost efficient.
2. Order Extras: Minimums for printing start at just 6 pieces, but Screen Print becomes the most cost efficient when
you reach between 100 and 150 pieces. Plus, you’ll need to keep in mind that there is a possibility of spoilage of
between 1%-5%, which is the industry standard on screen print. So, to keep costs down per piece, we encourage
you to order extras up-front.
3. Look Closely When Approving: When getting started for the first time, you’ll receive a mockup of your logo, with
specific measurements and details regarding your design colors and placement on the apparel. Make sure you take
a few extra minutes to go over the details to make sure everything is precisely how you want it. You can save yourself
a headache by catching a potential mistake in the early stages.
WHEN NOT TO DO SCREEN PRINT
1. If your logo has 8 or more colors or contains photography in the design.
- Embroidery allows multiple colors without the need to use additional screens for each color.
- Heat Transfer allows photograph type imagery to be included in the design without regard to the number of colors.
2. If you only need a few pieces.
- Embroidery and Heat Transfer require no minimums when ordering.
3. If your apparel fabric is textured.
- Screen Print requires the fabric to be devoid of additional texture or ornamentation.
- Embroidery is available to use on more fabric types and may be a better alternative for ribbed textured materials.
4. If you need something other than apparel printed, such as a promotional item or a specific type of bag.
5. If the item you need cannot be heated past a certain temperature.
- Screen printing requires a heated curation process of 320 degrees to dry the ink after being printed.
PRICING FOR SCREEN PRINTING
Low minimum order quantity of 6 items. By matching Pantone colors, you can trust us to make your logo look its best!
||Call for details
Pricing is per location. Applies to all apparel. New Logo Set-Up Charge: $40 per color, per logo placement. Print aboveor on pocket: add $.35ea. Printing on Jackets = Price x 2. Color change add $15 per color.
POPULAR SCREEN PRINT LOCATIONS
TOP PRODUCTS FOR SCREEN PRINTING
Long Sleeve T-shirts