3D Puff Embroidery
With embroidery being the most popular decoration method, you may be looking to try something new on your next
batch of branded company gear. 3D Embroidery is the perfect solution! Now you can add a new element to your logo
and make your design literally pop, while still keeping the popular embroidered look.
When embroidering your 3D design, we use a foam insert underneath the embroidery to raise the surface, which
adds a new dimension to your design. Available on most headwear brands, 3D Puff Embroidery is the perfect
finishing touch when ordering MAX, Richardson, New Era, and other popular headwear brands for your team!
Give your logo new life on your next order of headwear with 3D Puff Embroidery.
ADVANTAGES TO 3D EMBROIDERY
1. Adding 3D elements to your logo gives your design a new take on the popular embroidery decoration.
2. Raising portions of your logo are sure to draw the eye!
3. Much like regular embroidery, this decoration method is extremely durable and should outlast what you put
DISADVANTAGES TO 3D EMBROIDERY
1. In most cases, small text and thin details are not compatible with the 3D Embroidery.
2. Excluding custom headwear such as the MAX Hat, 3D embroidery will require an additional set-up fee and
will cost additional for application.
3. Due to the added weight of the 3D application, it may not be compatible with lightweight fabrics.
4. Similar to embroidery, if your design contains gradients or photo-realistic imagery, this application
type may not be compatible without adjustments to your design.
PRICING FOR 3D EMBROIDERY
TOP HEADWEAR BRANDS FOR 3D EMBROIDERY